View Single Post
Old 27-07-2008, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of
Sweet Looking Jia Jia with tingling fingernail sensations

hello bros... looking at how FL forum 1 & 2 is shaping out.. i think the really FLs are in this sector 2.. haha.. while most of the okt ones are in sector 1.. so ill take the chance to put up this thread for my fav gal at the moment.. Jia Jia.. actually from the thread CHANG JIN TARMA WITH JIN SHUN... http://sammyboy.rocks/welcome...-jin-shun.html

Jia jia started off as 'jin shun' with this older lady who is really quite a turn off for me.. ive gone straight to jia jia ever since.. wat i like abt her is her damn shiok fingernail skill... whenever she brushes her fingernails on my skin.. my didi just hardens straight away... plus she has this sweet face.. that even thou i think she is mid 20s.. makes her feel like a young gal.. if u give her a sch uniform.. confirm will look damn sweet.. anyway.. ill post my latest fr too..

any bros interested.. feel free to pm me... she's leaving on 5th of aug before coming back again aft 1 month..