View Single Post
Old 18-09-2008, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of
Re: Sweet Looking Jia Jia with tingling fingernail sensations

Finally i waited for almost 1 month to return to my sweet lady jia jia for her tingling finger nail touch and sweet moanings....

i arrange to meet her in the weekend. went to kovan 81.. had to wait 1 hour, the frangrance beside it also full.. sian.. drove to joo chiat to one of the H81.. long time no see jia jia, she still look the same and wear the same too..

we checked into the hotel, its sakura.. i didnt know that it is japanese style looking.. quite interesting.. as we went into the hotel room, jia jia was also fascinated by the decor of the room. we put down our stuff and we hugged like long lost lovers.. wah.. the sweet smell of her.. that sweet sometimes school girl looking face really turns me on so much..

i hugged her from behind as she stood infront of the mirror.. shiok.. with my cock harden behind her.. rubbing against her butt.. we started to undress.. i helped her out of her bra and panty.. her sense of dressing now even better... her panty is even more shiok.. covers little.. transparent looking... shok. i helped her slide her panty down her legs..

we headed into the bathroom. the nice thing abt this hotel is that there is a sort of space for you to sit in the bath room.. so i just sat down while jia jia stood to get the shower head ready.. she started to wash me up while i sit there.. wah feel like king like that... clean body, nipple, private region, dick head.... then she just attacked my dickie.... both of us naked with the water flowing, she started bbbjing me.... wah the fuck... shiokkkkkkk..... jia jia is really very patient with bbbj. she sucks down the whole dick.. licks the dick head, twirls her tongue around it... i think it must have at least been 10 mins.. i was just enjoying every moment of it.. moaning softly to her every lick... i started to even try pushing my dick into her...

after like almost 10 mins plius, she release my dick and we washed up more...
quickly we dried up.. haha and like long lost lovers, she pulled up the blanket and we got under the blanket.. she took some powder and put it on my body.. then she started to rub her boobs on my body ... with the powder on our body.. it was extra smooth.. and the nipples will make you feel like really tingling.. then she gave my nipples a lick.. left and right.. slowly she moved down south.. then there she goes again.. looking at my dick head, sticking out her tongue giving the dick head a few licks.. then gulp.... wahhhhhhhhhh i must really whack her harder next time.. she completely engulf my dick.... for must be like 15 min... i must keep holding back the urge to cum....

after wat seemed like an eternanity, she took the CD and helped me apply.. then she sat on top of me.. do cowgirl.. we interlocked and the pumping begins... wah confirm is damn long never fuck her... super high.. we keep rocking pumping... jia jia really moans very well... the moans are just so enjoying... adds to the feeling of fucking..

then we switched positions.. missionary.. i really spread her legs... inserted and pumped hard.. jia jia just kept moaning and moaning.. i hugged her tight and thrust into her.. again and again... then after like over 20 mins.. another few loud bangs against her pussy.... finally.. with our moans getting louder and louder.. i finally exploded.....

ahhhhhh... long time never so shiok liao... we rested while jia jia go toilet to do a small clean up.. then she came back to lie beside me under the blanket.. exactly like couple.... i put my hand over her.. hugging her into me and we watched tv.. we rested there for like 30 min.. before she started to let her fingers wonder over my body again.... she will move her hand downwards to my dick and play with it until it gets hard again..

then she opened up the blanket and gave me round 2... wah kao.. full bbbj again!!!!! deja vu.. but dun care man... lets keep doing! after 10 min, took another cd... put it on and she do cowgirl again.... pump pump pump pump.. then i shifted forward until we were hugging each other upright and rocking on the bed... the whole bed was really rocking along.... i bet the bed would have colapse if we whack even harder..

then i decided to try sth different. i carried her and stood up on the floor.. with her in the air i hold on to her butt and pushed her into me... like in those av.. fucking her in the air like that..... haha.. it was really different.. but quite shiok.. then we change to doggy.. she lifted her legs.. hands on the floor, bent for me to enter... doggie is shiok cuz u really bang hard from behind.. can feel the whacking feeling... after quite ahwile i dint feel like cumming.. so i told her to wear back her dress and i fuck her from behind.. she looks so sexy in that dress.. and within mins,, i cum again..... ahhhhhh relieved....... shiok....

we washed up and soon after packed up everything and left.. she went off to another room where another bro is waiting..... cant wait to go find her again... try more stunts..

overall:
name: jia jia
looks: 8/10 (my rating)
boobs: 7/10
body: 7.5/10
bbbj: 8.5/10
fj: 9/10 (keep fucking and fucking)
gfe: 9.5/10
damage: $70/1/1
2nd shot please at least give her $100 to $120... she is really nice...

ill upload some pics of JIa jia... interested bros.. pm me for her number...