View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 4
UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!UnusuallyHornyM is one of the Best!
Getting Lucky while having issues with Ex-GF

Been in a rollercoaster ride with my ex-gf in 2018 which had me moving back to engaging with FL more as well as having some lucky affairs out there. Just like to share some nice stories of my lucky affairs while I have some time during this pendemic period.

It all began with a very bad argument with my ex back in early 2018 where things turned so sour that we didn't contact for many weeks. We shall put this story aside and go to the topic.

So while I started back with looking for FLs, I tot why not try out to see if I could get a bit lucky and in the end I got more than a bit lucky, in fact got 3 times the luck. 1st one is Megan (not the real name) who I got to know on a online platform which I PM her where we started chatting online and started on the exchange of WeChat account.

Me: Hi Megan! Great to be able to chat with u out of the platform. A step further towards deepening our "friendship"
Megan: Hi D, same here. At least I can reply to your cheeky msg faster. 🤭
Me: I could be even more cheeky in person, u know? ☺️
Megan: Let's see how things goes before we decide on meeting up.
Me: Sure! Not in a rush to get a gem. Some gems needs to wait. 😘
Megan: Hahahaha...

So things just started off quite smoothly which I was also quite scaptical on whether I could even get so lucky this time round as there are really a lot of scammers out there. Which during this time, I had also met a few who just wanted me to join membership for some platforms to continue chatting with them which I rejected.

A bit of Megan, she's actually a office lady who is quite horny where she already had one long term FB while she's still in a relationship with her then BF. As she loves her BF but at the same time, her BF could not give her the sex enough to sustain her horniness. Which was why she had another long term FB. Just so that her FB got married and had lesser time for her needs, she started looking for more options. While I tried hooking up on her, there were at least 2-3 other guys in her waiting list.

Finally the day came after 1 week on WeChat which both of us could agree on a meet up date....

Last edited by UnusuallyHornyM; 14-06-2020 at 08:40 PM.