View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 7
MrChinkyChink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrChinkyChink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Uhmm. RM 200 per person. Uhmm, u can go to Thai Club at happy hours, order a tower or two, book 2 Viets who butterfly but no can get any of the strategic areas. Same with Beach Club, Paramount Club which are near your hotel. U surely will not bonk in Skyriver, Fuji, Deluxe, Bond Spa as the prices are over RM 200. U can get 3 or 4 buckets in Mexico Ktv, have a lady for 2 hrs but no happy ending. The same with OSS Soho and W in Mount Kiara, Onyx in Menara PGRM, OS+3 along Jalan Kuchai Lama, those clubs in Sri Hartamas and in Sunway. RM 200 per person, it will be the same scenario in the drinking places in Scott's Garden, on Jalan Klang Lama.
RM 200, u can get a Viet for sex in the hanky panky massage parlours in Kepong, Jln Kuchai Lama, Jln Klang Lama, Puchong, Sri Petaling and other places. U will have difficulties to get drinks and sex in 45 Cafe with a Viet. The price there is over RM 200.
RM 200 is not enough. U will spend that money and have blue balls with semen still inside. Sing $ 200 would be good to have drinks and bonk in Thai Club and Mexico Ktv.
Do not look 4 Korean ladies here. Mostly scam u. If u wanna have a bonk but no drinking, then, go and look c www.cheongDB.com. There are some Europeans there and a few " Koreans and Japanese " ladies. Please bear in mind the quotations that I just made for Koreans and Japanese ladies. Quotations meant = caution for buyers.
Hey there! I'll be going to KL near end June and I was wondering what Spas/massage you would recommend? Assuming my budget is RM300, where should I go? I've been reading the forums the past few weeks so I kbow the more famous ones are Saboon, Skyriver and Genesis but apparently the quality at Saboon has dropped by a lot? Also, what nationality would you recc for a first timer? I'm a total virgin at this whole thing so some tips and tricks on how to conduct myself would be greatly appreciated too HAHAHA

(Ps. I can't outcall cuz I'll be sharing a room with my friends :P)