View Single Post
Old 23-04-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
MrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to behold
Re: ✪✪✪✪MrPimP™✪✪✪✪✌♛EURO♛✌Turkish model SATTI Great service with Good Attitude!!!!!✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldremote View Post
FR for Satti

Look: Lookswise, she is very close to the photos.
Boobs: Nice and soft. Cute nipples too.
Body: Just the right amount of fat to hug. Though her legs maybe abit more fat than the photos, but still good.
Frenching: Just regular kissing, didn't try frenching.
BBBJ: Didnt ask. She gave capped BJ instead, which is fine by me (safety first)
CIM: Didnt ask.
AR: Didnt ask.
Painting: Yes. No strong smell there.
FJ: Awesome, I was the first customer of the day. In fact, she only woke up an hour or so before. She just insert dry with no lube , so that surprised me. It was the best fuck I had in some time.
AJ: Didnt ask.
GFE: Excellent
Service/Attitude: Good, even when there was misunderstanding, she tried to make sure I left happy.

Problem is the session time. It is advertised as 45mins and that's what I went about my business. After I came at the 20min mark, she assumed that once I cum, it's time for me to go. If I knew this beforehand, I would have done my best to last longer
This upset me initially, but since she and frens didnt eat her meal yet, so I dun feel good delaying them. In the end, let it go and left.

Overall, it was a good experience. Too bad she couldn't really speak English.
MrPimp did a great job with the arrangements. Prompt. Though, price is actually $180, not $179, but I suppose that's marketing strategy...

Thanks for support!