View Single Post
Old 25-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK hotels to recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
Thanks . After combing websites (incl Zuji) with 10-12 selections, think it's still best with some insight from fellow bros residing HK. Hit on bro rokket's recommendation at Holiday Inn Express (Causeway Bay) website at hk$680++ with bold guarantee nobody else is cheaper (true, Zuji reselling at same). Incl abf, free broadband (you know some hotels come up with many combo or bundled pricing for either).

As I cannot tao chiak with "141", any good pubs with live music for chilling out with my other half in neigbourhood to recommend? Also any good food joints nearby -asian, thai cuisines?
One our our SG friend stayed there before, as Rokket have been to his hotel so he knew about this hotel and from the picture, it looks good but maybe a bit smaller for standard room unless you opt for Deluxe room. The wotif website which I mentioned also is about the same rate after you add in the ++. But depend on date you wish to check in, some days it varies.
http://www.wotif.com/Hotel.jsp?hotel...1&viewType=all

For pub, you can take your galfriend to Lan Kwai Fong which is about 2 to 3 MRT stops from your hotel. That place is for anybody included attached couple of singles. But the single men there might refer you as SHARKS as mentioned by Bro Rokket and Buster...heehee, and don't be upset if one of those singles, maybe bro buster, come up to chat with your gal...just be spotting lah..you can chat with other gals too... Other pub nearer your hotel, which are in Wanchai are not worth visiting for couples, more ang mor and filipino there. You might catch up with some celebrities in LKF which I saw a few times, they like to go there for clubbing.