View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 9
MerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please share what you learned from sbf!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
If you have proof you can exposed but most of the time don't think you have any proof or any proof that a female nick is not woman.

Another issue why did you need to post large fonts carrying the same unedited message for so long? Most will ignore you but as TS in my thread, I felt had the right to comment one final time.

Checking your history, you have not shared anything useful except logging into SBF to attack someone or expose clones within your own context or what you deemed as clones.

Please skip my post if you don't like read. This will be my final post to answer you and will not post reply anymore to your post.
I like your posting.

At the Round Table 🏰
Round 2 :
Rasta Marley
Badboys
Super00
Cando
loneyheart
Smoky7
Passerbyer
Owl888
Lee0719