Thread: Toa payoh
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirion388 View Post
Went Blk 1x6 yesterday. Had the younger lady.

Look 6.5
Massage 5.5
Special 6

Allowed to roam up and down freely. Offered bj but did not take up.

Will try the other 2 ladies as they look decent.

Was around that area yesterday and decided to try one of the other 2 ML, which is much older compare to the so call young one that I tried last week. Was hoping for a good massage as i thought the old one might be better, but i'm wrong lor.

Massage wise was just on par with the young one nia, told her to do more on lower back but end up still spend more time on upper back haizzzz. When come to butt, again soso nia and avoid the sensitive area totally.

When come to thigh, she give me one of the worst "sexy" massage i ever had, basically just like a robot doing sexy massage, the movement is very stiff and kinda going through motion, and again totally avoid the sensitive area.

Then turn over, massage abit on the tummy and GQ asked, which I rejected her and she kinda persisting and offer me a discount, but I just stay firm.

In short, the so call young one is much better as in all aspects.