View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Mother's Diary

Dear Diary…

I think we have a problem here, or rather I have a problem now. It’s Aaron. He was masturbating with my used panties and shooting his load all over it…

What should I do? I discovered that he took my “bait” and wanked himself crazy inside the kitchen bathroom. I was eavesdropping outside and heard him calling my name while doing it. Oh god… I didn’t know what to do outside. Then I heard he flushed the toilet and I quickly went back to my room.

When I heard he went back to his room I secretly went back to the washing machine… My god… It must be a huge load… The whole crotch area was flooded with his cum. Fresh goo of cum, like white gel topping sticking to the fabric. Oh god… The smell of it was making me dizzy. I resisted with all my mental power to put it into my mouth and suck those sperm. Damn Matt for making me a cum addict!

I put it back into the washing machine and started walking away. One step, two step, three step. My fetish side won and I found myself turning, retrieved the soiled panties and went into the bathroom and locked the door. I… dear diary I am a bad mother… I held it to my nose and took a deep breath, as I smell it, some of the cum dripped onto my boobs. Thank god it didn’t hit my nighties. I scooped it back to my fingers and without thinking the next moment my fingers were in my mouth and I was tasting Aaron’s cum…

Mmmm… mmm… I was ashamed of my behavior but at the same time I felt excited. I continued to clean up the sperm on my panties and it was all cleared, leaving just a big wet patch on my panties. Then some moral sense started to return and I vow to never do it again. It’s normal for a 15 yrs old boy to have an urge to unload. Then I wonder, does he also do it to his sister’s panties?? I made a mental note to check next time.

1 Aug 2022