Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Anything in sibu

Hi Bro Frankfire,

Great! you found a nice one..
2 days ago i went there too.. But i was approached by "Mei zi", short & chubby type.. look ok la.. but something happened during the fj process..

Name: Mei zi (if not mistaken)
Nationality: PRC
Body: chubby type, meaty, but got tummy..
Boobs: C-D cup, round and nice boobs.. good to suck
FJ: pussy quite tight, but dry initially.. worse part is SMELLY!!!

Went there chose RM230 package and she brought to her room upstairs.
Her room very messy and got sour smell, i think it is because previous bro's juice smell in her dustbin..

Before start she went to toilet with white plastic package, i dont know what is that..
Then we started with missionary, her pussy quite dry and i do abit fingering to make it wet..
After missionary, changed to cow-girl, quite nice to suck her tits and see them swinging in front..

after 20mins, we changed to doggie.. This is where something TERRIBLE happened! While doing it from behind, i started to smell bad smell from her pussy!! But i dont care, to avoid the smell i hugged her and grabbed her boobs from behind in doggie position.. I have no mood because of the smell.. then i quickly unloaded in this position.. Worst thing happened was when i pulled out my diddy, i saw my condom was cover with BLOOD!! She was having her period, no wonder so dry and she went to toilet before sex with one white plastic package. I think that is tube pampers that insert into her pussy to block the blood.

But she denied that she was having period, and she said i made her bleeding.. But i said if i made her bleeding why the blood smell so badly like dead fish!! That is the worst experience i ever encountered!!

Wir: YES, but definately not look for her! Her friends are quite pretty and sweet.