View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

Managed to get signal and log on. Hopefully this instalment can keep some of the Bros here occupied. Cheers and enjoy.
==================================================

“Sometimes, I just enjoy a good jacuzzi after a hard days work. When we bought this place, it was quite old. So we had the place tear down and rebuild. Specifically asked for inclusion of this jacuzzi pool”, I told her.

"Here is a towel, the power-shower is awesome, and I shall turn the jacuzzi on so it will be hot when you're out the shower. Take your time and relax. I'll be downstairs in the kitchen brewing coffee when you are done." I told her and walked out the bathroom.

Lisa must have accepted my offer and it wasn't long before I heard to power shower turn on. I headed down to the kitchen to boil water and brew coffee. It was only now that I stopped and mulled over this evening’s events. After working through the day, I went down to Jackson’s pub to chill and happen to bump into Lisa. As the crowd gets nosier, we came back to my house to drink and chat. Now, she is up in room using my bathroom to shower and soak in my Jacuzzi. As my cock twitched it began to dawn on me just how easy if I were to “up” the very sexy lady who at this point was probably naked upstairs. I walked back upstairs to the bathroom, where Lisa must have now been in the Jacuzzi as the shower had gone off. I stripped on the way up, and entered the bathroom with a raging hard-on. Like other things in life, I was also lucky when it comes to man-hood. I boasted a rock hard 6” cock, but more importantly I knew how to use it.

I stood in the doorway naked looking at Lisa. She stared at my pole in fascination, and then looked up into my eyes. I walked over to the side of the Jacuzzi, without saying a word, Lisa just tracked me and as I approached reaching out her hand she slowly began to stroke the length of my cock. My cock that had somehow grown fuller and harder than I'd ever remembered, marvelled in glory as she tentatively caressed it.

Then looking up at me, she slowly licked the tip of my head, followed by the head and down the entire shaft before sucking my balls. After about five minutes, seeing such an incredibly sexy woman naked in my Jacuzzi sucking my balls as she begun to now pump my dick was too much. As she sensed my balls tighten up she precisely sucked the head of my cock as I exploded my cum into her mouth and down her throat. She continued to suck for several minutes after I had cum, keeping me rock hard this entire time.