View Single Post
Old 17-09-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinoguy View Post
bro , Arrival card is a must in all country , dont think so they say no need , please clarify on this , as when back time , custom might have issue , then waste your time explaining , it wont take much time to filled in the arrival card , so my suggestion is , better get it fill in to avoid unnecessary custom issue , if driving , make sure got fill in the custom declaration form.
No need to fill up the paper arrival card if you are using a biometric passport coz your photograph and fingerprint are scanned at the arrival counter... all your details are captured electronically into the system.

Unless you are still using the old style passport which is very rare now as only few thousand remaining and due to expire soon... then only need to fill the arrival card.

When you boarding the SQ airplane.... the stewardess welcoming you on board will ask to see your boarding pass and passport. She will advise you to fill up the arrival card if she see you are still the old passport. Otherwise no need. I do not know about other airline procedure as my last trip to BKK was on SQ.

But for return trip back to SG.... you need to complete the SG arrival card on the ICA online app.