View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
Re: Delightful Experience near Crystal Crown

Realised the earlier thread about her I shared has been deleted. Anyway paid Jin a visit yesterday during my off day, my 5th time so far.
Her massage bed arrived but I didnt try cos I am quite big size and didnt want to crash that bed.
Opted for the tilam on the floor.

Took the usual 2 hour session. Her body massage is the best, with strength and kneads all the right places. Squirmed in pain and pleasure.
Her juagen was also very good, when I had my first session with her, it was alot of pain but I can now feel slowly improving and even enjoyed it although the pain is still there (but reduced)...

Jin is a very sincere and earnest lady, trying to make a living in JB. She always has a smile on her face and is is cheerful. Not very chio but her personality and skills more than makes up for it.

As TS mentioned, she will be working through CNY so bros in JB please support her, especially if you are tired and needs a massage.