View Single Post
Old 04-08-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 18
purpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to behold
Re: ☀️ Carrie Sun ☀️

Carrie's looks will grow on you - as the session progresses, she just become more and more beautiful (in my eyes). a major plus point is she wears almost no make-up - naturally pretty, the type of lady you will look again if she passes you on the street. As always, looks and taste are subjective so YMMV.

Friendly and accommodating, she makes it a point to put you at ease on first contact, initiate chit-chat, make you feel comfortable before helping you to a warm, soothing shower. Her attentiveness is something that will ease your day's fatigue away.

Very experienced. She knows how to make a man feel good with her hands, her tongue and her eye contact. Depending on your chemistry with her, one can unlock her full potential and you will leave very satisfied (like, how come I didn't look for her earlier?). One of the most memorable was when she was riding me, moaning in satisfaction, she arched slightly backwards, reached for my balls and fondled them in a steady, circular motion with her smooth hands. I wasn't expecting this (few FLs know how to do such tricks) and it felt heavenly. After we came together, she even contracted herself to enhance the pleasure, making sure you are squeezed to the last drop before letting me out of her embrace.

Elegant and graceful, she smells good everywhere. Room is clean and discreet. She will clean you up properly before she let you go.

Thank you Carrie!

Last edited by purpleheart; 04-08-2023 at 10:50 PM.