View Single Post
Old 17-05-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
2yrs ago when i went to Yangon, went up alone to 1 of those discreet whore houses on those 2nd floor shophouses through research in earlier posts. Usually the place is located on the 2nd floor of the shophouses and there will be some dudes waiting discreetly on the ground floor. The moment i walked up the staircase, they followed me up from behind and usher me into a door. Once there, i paid 35,000MMK which i think can be cheaper by half if accompanied by a local. Afterwards a guy will lead you to a room and close the door. Room usually is very dirty looking with a mattress on the floor.
Then a guy will bring a girl to you and if you accept her, its a quick 15min job without bath. If you dont like what you see, you can request change girl. I changed 3 times before deciding on one average looker. Cus dont wish to upset the guys too. Scared kenna robbed
I posted an experience about these shophouses on Page 213. The touts brought me up. ST 35 000 and LT 50 000. It was a scary experience though.

Last edited by bigmannow; 17-05-2020 at 08:38 PM.