Old 24-02-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sengir is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Just got a message from TS Analeigh yesterday saying that she just touch down. Since I'm going overseas on Monday, I thought I better catch my chance with her before she is gone.

Analeigh

This is my second time with her and she is just as warm and friendly as the first time I met her. She greeted me at the door with a simple black lingerie that revealed just the right bits.

She pulls me in and slides up next to me, rubbing her crotch against mine. By that time my 2IC already want to jump out of my pants. She then proceeds to do a little striptease for me and pushes me back onto the bed. Sliding off the lingerie, she straddles me and dry humps me for a good 5 minutes while kissing and fumbling with my shirt to get it off. It was heavy making out and i was down to my underwear when she slipped it off and gave me a bj while i was sitting on the edge of the bed.

I shall not reveal what went on beyond that but I will say that she really does make you feel very taken cared of, very GFE (which I like). She is very feminine and has an amazing body (to me lah).

Face: 9/10 (ultra feminine, very passable)
Body: 9/10 (slim, slender type)
Boobs: 8/10 (hand-full, great to suck on)
Kissing: 8/10 (passionate)
HJ: 7/10 (she knows how to work it)
BJ: 8/10 (great suction even w/ cap)
FJ: 9/10 (riding position and doggie were both great)
RTF: Definitely! When I get back from overseas.

Hope you guys find it useful...