Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
WhiteSecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBahbeng View Post
Ah Beng want give report again.

That day i boring. So drive drive look for fun. Sekali drive until Setia Indah. Never here b4...so just look see look see.
Then i see one MP. then i no care. I just go up.

Wait in room. very fast come my ML. walan eh. look macam 40+. quite big size. Face cannot make it but nehneh sibeh big. I see the face abit sian. but i shy to ask change lah so cincai lah.

But hor i very heng..she massage sibeh good. Hard but no pain.
I like. What lagi best is...her finger will touch my kuku when massage my leg. Walan very shiok. I try no think her face lah, if think her face i cannot enjoy.
After finish massage back, she use towel clean my back. When i want turn my body...she said wait. I think wait what..wait durian drop ah. Then sekali i feel her finger like play piano on my back..sibeh itchy but sibeh song. Like got electric feel. She use finger to touch my whole body...from my back..to my butt to my leg...back to my butt then attack my butt hole. Walan i never have this before. My lanjiao become very the hard.

Then she ask me turn. Then i turn lah. then i see her face...jialat..now i horny liao her face become quite ok to look. Cibai..man all like that, as long as lanjiao song all can liao.

Then she sit between my leg massage my inner leg. wah. my lanjiao still very hard. Then this cibai ML start talk cock. she say my lanjiao very pretty...the head is pink color. That is true. But then she say my lanjiao very big. cibai...i know she talk cock liao. My lanjiao only 5 inch where got big. Then she continue say my lanjiao very power. she like. Cibai...she never try how she know got power.

Then she ask want HJ or not..this cibai ML already play my lanjiao so long time make me so hard. still ask cibai question. But hor..i a bit funny...why she HJ no use oil...just massage my lanjiao. She like just play play...no really handjob. But i feel very shiok .so i let her play. Then she move to beside me...start kissing my nipple. I cannot tahan liao...straight open her shirt and bra .walan...her neh neh really sibeh big. I no care liao....suck her nipple kao kao. Her neh neh saggy but still very shiok to play.

Then she move to my lanjiao area start kissing my lanjiao head. No BJ...just kissing. And say she like my lanjiao very much. Walan....very the song. Then she start licking..lick lick...then swallow my whole lanjiao. Wah the feeling is heaven. Her mouth very wet and warm...and her BJ is slow...no power suck but feel very shiok and itchy. She suck and lick a while. i cannot tahan liao then she use hand to pump my juice out.

Sibeh song.
I no ask how much. pay her 100 and go. She no say anything. Still ask me come again. I say okok but forgot ask her name. Cibai.

No need ask location. i think Setia Indah only 1 MP...go find yoursef. Very small only Setia Indah. Easy find.

But give me point if you like my report.
Finish.

Brother your FR sibei solid and I Kenna before the same thing in Philippines. Cibai all man shiok that time have magic goggle one everything also can