View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mother and daughter

I know this woman is definitely a player, and I should make use of the opportunity to continue to act decent,after sending her home,i went back to my restaurant while trying to think of a plan to play with her.
Back to my restaurant and i was kept busy till the late hour. When I was about to close my restaurant while asking all my staffs to leave first, Mandy made a surprise visit in a stunning outfit.she was wearing an even tighter hugging dress than the previous night and the sight of her curvy ass almost made my nose bleed.
She came in alone and asked me to cook something special for her. I said I thought she had a dinner appointment,she said yes but she only ate a little.So i went into the kitchen and cooked seafood pasta for her while she was busy texting on her phone. When i laid down her food for her,she said lets hv some wine and chit chat. And we chatted over wine and pasta. After our long chat, she started her acting again by saying she sympathise with me, and would let me have one request for the night. I was thinking hard, shes trying to test me or what,so i continued to act as gentleman and told her i dont have any request,we are just friends.That maybe upset her,she said we should be more than friends, i asked how? She kissed me on my lips and said like this. She started to stay close to me at times purposely brushing her breasts against my arm, but damn I was so aroused but still need to keep cool.