Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
d34d is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Dropped off the edge ultimately ... 😲😛😝😜

This masseuse works in a conducive and posh looking spa in the westerly-central but price tag would not cost you a limb and arm for sure. She is chio but a young MIlF. Hailed from CQ, PRC, 1.68m tall and slim. She insisted me not to remove the disposal brief ... I usually love to go nude in massage. I realized why only after the session. 😝

Her massage was excellent ... she spent a lot of time using dry kneading method if you opted for 60 mins and would only apply oil massage in the last 15/20 mins. Her teasing was heavenly as she made use of the disposal brief to tease me. Whilst in prone position, She slided her smooth and agile fingers in and out of the brief to access and stealthily caressed my erotic zones including my ass crack, testicle, area beneath my testicles, the deep v zone, etc. she tore the brief at the side to access my v zone deeply. She knows very well which parts of my genital areas are highly sensitive to the touch. Damn bloody shiok! I was asked to flip over and she finally removed the brief completely. She continued to stimulate my v zone and when I was about to reach a point of no return, She gave me a heavenly HJ with oil without me prompting. She would hump (to mimic a rodeo fuck motion) as she HJ me to ejaculation. I unbra-ed and squeezed her full B cup tits. Her nips are beautiful. TBH I got one of the most intense cummation even though it was not fucking. The feeling was fantabulously shiok!

Enjoy,
MaXx

Bro please share with me the contact. Thanks