View Single Post
Old 26-07-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 14
sexkit is one of the Best!sexkit is one of the Best!sexkit is one of the Best!
Re: Where to find Local Malay Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazPexx View Post
Went here today and thanks to bro utaka for the good direction. Here total only got 4 ml. 2 malay & 2 sabahan. Lea and the tudung girl quit already. Massaged by malay girl name eva. Matured girl but nice body. Here is my fr:

Face= 7
Massage= 8 (not a piano type)
Batin= 8 (quite similar with fifi from gold point)
Damage= rm60 for 1 hour massage and rm50 for hj. Fyi she is untouchable girl.

Went there to try. Only 2 sabahan (Chubby) and one Malay were available. Heard the other Chubby malay was on sick leave. The one sit at counter was too dinosaur to me, the one look fairer, less dinosaur and cuter was just taken by customer before me. The Malay girl was working but about to finish in 10min so i decided to view. After she came out, no surprised, typical Malay look, bit matured, not sweet type, but did giving you sweet feel when she smile and manja manja. Tall about 166ccm, slim body but couldn't see the figure as she wearing big wide shirt to cover. So, i told counter to take her. Her name is Eva. She lead me to the room and i removed my cloths then she came in and started massaging. Quite a good massage and we chat alot, friendly. She ask the GQ and told me she does NO EXTRA and let me decide wana take the batin offer or not? However she did tell me she do the batin for 20 min by massaging. i was curious and took the offer. Yeah, she did massage around, thigh, inner thigh spot below balls, balls, below stomach and HJ until i came. Quite nice and no rush compare to those only HJ moving up down just wana get u fire. Too bad, cannot raba raba and no extra.
after done, chat a bit and then pay and leave.

Girl: Eva, Malay
Body: tall around 165, slim body but doesn't matter cz cannot touch
Massage: 6.5/10, consider good
Batin: 5/ 10, pleasant feel but no extra no raba so minus marks
GFE: chatty and friendly
Damage: Massage rm60, Batin RM50
RTF: Maybe