View Single Post
Old 26-01-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Meeting quota important or girls interested ready and healthy more important

I like the reply, because at least if it had came from a male, it is solid advice, one that I have seldom hear coming from the girls anyway.

What do I mean? Well, the girls in the lines of business advertised here at SBF are either in it because they are that impoverished and needing that quick buck, or having some problems coping with normal livelihoods in the first place. I give you an example, there is a SYT whom I kinda support at Adelphi, she has got a decent accountancy certification, if I understand Singapore from personal experience, I cannot fault a masseur like her, yet to fault myself either going gaagaa over girls or because the diagnosises of my body and mind include loads of hereditary issues it is also rubbing salt onto wound i.e. when I have anything but a choice which is to recover.

Falling sick is simple, recovering is either difficult at times, sometimes even anything but necessary. If somebody doesn't recover, he dies.

The other subforums of SBF is meant for people to figure out how to live, make babies, love, etc. This subsection category is imho for some to figure out how to die. I am in the right section, are you pal?

In case you missed the pun of my earlier post, let me put it very bluntly for you.

Your island, our island has got a fertility rate of 1.25 per man and woman. You and / or I as well as most of everybody elected a Prime Minister who has got four children, yet there is something very poignant, he got his prostrate removed and publicly told all of us about it. So, if it is not my turn to be screwing around, because I am either unwell or underprivileged, it is almost definitely also not your turn to be experimenting with condoms and partners.

In fact, any good boy alive today probably should be less important and just be an animal that suffers carnality for the purpose of procreation if e.g. he got a Pes A or B at CMPB.

Yet even this simple phrase, i.e. 'just fuck lah PM Lee this year budget may still be paying everybody to fuck lah', a whole civilisation of opinions can appear.

So don't worry about me, I am asking questions, you have not answered them earlier, if you cannot answer them, let somebody else answer them perhaps.

Some people are trained to answer questions, if you don't know who these people are I'll see you at Sunlove Home where I used to have people trained to answer questions; those people that answered enough in a lifetime, they are probably paid to ask questions.