View Single Post
Old 19-07-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
There is no fix formula to getting girl. Money also won't guarantee a girlfriend. I have been thinking about this same question for more than a decade and still single.

Think the key to get a gf is you have to really want to have a gf. I actually tried to ask girls out i like in my 20s like colleagues etc but she ignore my message and ghost me. THen i and another colleague was on good talking term and i think she liked me so the trick is probably not all girls will like you.

I also see short and thin guys holding hand with not bad looking girl. Maybe he rich or clever.

SO i am very confuse also until 30s liao i still have not figure out why these guys so lucky despite being small size, maybe some no money. Maybe they good at other things?

These days i just feel its so much effort to maintain a relationship with gf as i am busy with other stuff. Never really make effort to talk to girls or jio girls out for meal. If i want sex i can go pay and save time.

Relationship just doesnt come so easy for some people.
Have to agree with it. Actually had a leisure chat with a relatively chio girl on tinder in her 20s what are her requirements for guys she go for, "must can vibe lor" i think being the same Gen has a higher chance bah. Else probably the longest could go is 1 night - 1 month relationship. Yeah finding a good relationship doesnt come easy for some people

Trying to find alternative apart from uni since like my cohort like no mre le ;( Other cohort from other degree programmes abit hard to reach out since no connection, ya trying to find from sch events, so far no luck either.

Maybe too long being single while my entire clique is attached bah

Mind sharing the female's perspective too? Would be good additional knowledge

Last edited by Kruzer0102; 19-07-2022 at 08:52 PM.