View Single Post
Old 19-09-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Yes, do it own self is very important... like our bro in the northern mountain and I believe some might know him. 14 years here liao... speak thai have northern accent somemore... watch TV don't need to read subtitle liao... this kind of standard. He also until today do 95% of his work himself. 1-2 months hired labor for 1-2 days nia. He don't know how to expand his factory meh? He no money meh? No lah... he knows he's better off this way. Highest max profit with least risk and problem.
as i mentioned always to my juniors...
always set your own goals then work towards it, dont and never care what other say...
also this story - when we young, we find ways to make money and work damn hard...and thinking for one day we can retire and do what? retire in a place near beach with a nice hut and go fishing with friends and drink kopi with kakis or buy land and do farming..sound shiok right..but think about it...isnt it the farmers and fishermen are doing now all their life...? ironic right?
they dont have to spend too much of their lifetime like how we do to get what we wanted..but we all work like cow and horse to get what we wanted...

I'M CIM KING