View Single Post
Old 25-08-2021, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong View Post
How to keep track of those who added me? Sorry if I missed out....
2 ways >>>

1) best way is to click on yr "user cp" n look at the bottom half of the page where there is the list of last 50 bros who hv upped yr points...start returning from the bottom most one then moving upwards to the next bro n so on n so forth....to find out those who upped u earlier than that just got to post here n ask them to PM you with link to return up

2) after finishing returning from the list of 50 bros abv, read the PMs bros sent to u one by one informing u that they hv upped yr points n return those who provides link which makes it easier for u or u can just click on their nicks to find their latest posts to up them back

Hope tis helps clarify...btw u shd up me back next as I hv upped u just after bro Hurricane88 who is the 1st one to up u on page 8360 2nd post of tis thread.....thanks

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor