View Single Post
Old 19-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badeniatrut View Post
Kudos to you for sharing your experience, I wanted to post last time but thought it was just a miscommunication so didn't wanna bitch around.

I tried this stable once and made to wait similar like you too, end up reason given okt and girl was totally different. Ever since then I never went back to this stable. Not going to trust the frs especially from Bro JR/Jerry.

So many FRs on BKG and MPCD girl all write until got dragon got tiger and charging me an arm and a leg thought it should be good. But end up virtual and reality is different.

For example recently the so call gem Jewel, while her service nothing to complain she do really put in effort but age 24 as indicated by okt but in reality she is a 35yo+ mum with kids probably could year junior of my age

Paying $100-$120 bonk also get better quality than these.
Aiya I also kenna once from BKG Miso if any of you all could remember her. She was advertised as 25 but she's 35 years old.. But also la if BKG or other OKT state original age u think people will book and her service also I read was like waaaaa damm good but when I meet her was I think normal only but no complains la she really does put in effort and also friendly so give n take la... this girls come here to work the most is you can at least treat them as a human being instead of want a good service.. use your big head instaed of your small head to think if u mind the age or what then advice is go hook up a do xiao mei mei or go fuck spider la... girl young also got comment girl old also got comment then what u want???

Last edited by babe90; 19-08-2018 at 05:49 PM.