Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dilemma and need advice

Hi dear bros,

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post. But I don't wish to do it in a normal forum so here goes:
Appreciate any kind inputs and advice:

I have a loving gf of 4 years. Everything is going great. We got a place and on verge of marriage. In fact I already proposed to her and she agreed. To any normal guy, this would seem like an almost perfect relationship. She is everything a woman should be.

There is another girl whom I have known for 5 years. Purely platonic relationship. We recently met up and I discovered that she is still single. She is almost like my gf, except she cooks and does housework, basically things that my current gf don't really do. She has an almost Malaysian kampung girl mentality, except she is fully Singaporean. Looks wise, she is slightly prettier also. She is about 4 years older than my gf though. Throughout those 5 years where we maintained a platonic friendship, we hardly texted but on those occasions whereby we did, she will ask how is my life and my relationship etc. She is clearly still looking for her mr right, and I can sense it, and it is something she admits to also. I'm pretty sure she likes me, as she has hinted that she wished she could meet more guys like me. I don't know her very well, so I take her words with a pinch of salt.

However, she seems like a good catch and sex-wise, I think she is also open to new ideas (we communicated about this before, due to me lamenting about the dull and boring sex life I have with my current gf).

I don't know what to do. If I dump my current gf, I think I would definitely feel like I let her down, and it's a terribly cruel thing to do, because she has done no wrong. On the other hand, here is a girl whom appears to be everything my current gf is, except prettier and more adventurous. My current gf doesn't cook or do housework, while this girl takes care of her place very well (she bought her own place and currently lives together with her mum). She bakes, washes, cooks and I can see she is also very good wife material

What will you do if you were in my shoes?