Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by burberrys14 View Post
I would also like to write a positive review for Momo. And also the lady boss OKT.
Visited 1669 at 7pm on Sunday 9th October.
Lady boss very welcoming and not fierce looking like all the other men OKT.
All the girls were taken thus she invited me to sit down first and wait for the girls to finish and come out.
After waiting for about 5mins, a young guy walked out and momo followed behind. Lady boss told me she is momo.
I told boss that I will wait for one more to come out first and make a comparison before deciding. Momo proceeded to sit down near the boss and touch up her make up. I kept staring at her and she look like a JC or Uni girl next door. While waiting I was hoping nobody walks in and chooses her.
After waiting for 10mins, and angmoh walked out with another lady. Typical hostess looking with big boobs so I immediately told boss I wanted momo.
Momo was so friendly, patient and soft spoken. Although her boobs were small, at least it's natural.
Rating:
Looks 8
Bath 7
BJ 8
HJ 7.5
FJ 8

They are the rare china girls avaliable in geylang so their price are 150/hr. Still the same as precovid. At least I know the foreign workers will not engage them. Haha.
Will surely return for her next time if I have the urge.
You will not regret engaging momo
totally agree.

lady boss is very friendly.

Momo is friendly and engaging