Thread: Lor 20 H 58
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Lor 20 H 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Spicy dish from Chengdu- 2058 Mandy

After all the tom yum and pho recently, decided to try PRC dish in GL after seeing better reviews recently; took 2058 Mandy:

Gal: 25 yo syt babe from Chengdu, pretty deep set facial features that I dig, not the cina look, resembles oriental version of Kristin Kreuk- Lana Lane character in Smallsville, more SG gal fair with smooth complexion, 1.6ish m tall, slim, natural B boobs with brown nips that I spent long time chut chut, no tattoos, small bush, puffy labia, delicious pussy I spent much time slurping

Services: services include sensual catbath with mouthwash, capped bj (my request) with good suction, wet AR, allowed painting

FJ: awesome FJ, tight pussy with her puffy labia, riding stamina seems lacking, but accommodating to multiple positions, enjoys sex, pussy get wet easily, dfk on the tap, responsive erotic moaning, had an explosive climax while dfk and chur chut her yummy tits

Verdict : A gem cos long time never try such a pretty GL PRC. Am hooked, will rtf her till she rtc.
Rtf Mandy earlier this week.
More chemistry this time round.
Nice gal.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪