Old 13-12-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Twiddledum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Naughty Natalie ❤️25y 172cm❤️ Sophisticated Ivory Angel

AR QUEEN par excellence. DIE DIE MUST TRY for AR enthusiasts.

Had a fun session with Natalie.

The one major take home point that previous FRs have missed and probably not tried, is that Natalie is an absolute AR Queen.

I seldom post reviews but felt the need to post this one. I booked on the premise of the great reviews for the BBBJ, CIM and Swallow service but I do have a thing for AR and opted to include this as an extra.

When we moved onto the AR, I completely forgot about everything else. Her AR skill was completely unexpected.

Her tongue action is a mix of gentle light flicks to aggressive and penetrating. Her tongue is long and she goes deep! Never missing any part out. For those old enough to remember the Heineken advert campaign in the past it’s similar to that. Reaches and refreshes the parts other tongues cannot reach.

Her AR is exquisite. And she is open to direction also, so do feel free to tell her how you like it. I loved her AR skill so much I spent the rest of the session with her tongue deftly at work, forgetting about everything else. It’s just a pity she doesn’t do AJ.

In addition to everything above, she is an absolutely lovely person. Local Singaporean and very easy to talk to, I felt very relaxed in her company.

Support Singapore
Support local talent

AR 12/10
Service 10/10