Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hornybozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Another NL to target Ms Sue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1k3rnM4n View Post
FR for Ms Sue

First, thanks to Bro SNN for arranging the appt at super short notice. Second, thanks also to Ms Sue for getting ready and come to meet me so quickly.

Looks: I was not very wowed but she's still easy on the eye and very elegantly presented in modest black dress, subtle make up, tidy hair

Body: Got her dress off after some ice breaker chit chat and oh laa laa sexy velvety lingerie. Petite, nicely toned, smooth skin, firm all natural B cup breasts

Action: Had asked for an air stewardess and Ms Sue was the only air crew available. Would have loved for her to bring her uniform but tak boleh and I respect that. Instead improvise with Lingerie Air fantasy... Sat down on the couch and she ask me the passenger what I would like... I would like a BBBJ pls. She smile, kneel down in front of me, unzip my pants, pull down to my ankles, pull out my penis and start to gently tease and lick for quite a while before starting to suck, again slowly and gently, exactly the way I like it. When I cannot tahan anymore, I ask her to lick my balls but I still cum soon after, her fast reaction getting tissue that prevented me from making a mess

For the second round I thought of doing it in the toilet to mimic mile high club but she counter suggest to upgrade me to First Class. She prepare my fully flat bed and undress me completely and lie me down. Still in her Lingerie Air "uniform", she give me a delicious cat bath, not too wet, lots of teasing, more BBBJ.

I'm not quite ready for take off yet so I ask her to lie beside me. At my request, she chats with me about her life as an air crew, the naughty things she's done, her sexual fantasies, all the time stroking my thighs, my penis, my testicle. And I pull her bra cups slightly down to expose her nipples so I can stroke and pinch them and feel her getting wet through the fabric of those satin panties.

I ask her to mount me and rub those moistening undies against my bare penis and when I'm final ready, I cap myself and fill her onto the bed. She's still in Lingerie Air uniform but with nipples exposed. She's still wearing her panties and instead of pulling them off, I pull the part covering her vagina aside to reveal her shaved lips and push my penis in. I pump away in missionary but get her to act in a few modes... GFE sweet making love to stewardess girlfriend just off the flight, slutty stewardess seducing a passenger in mid flight to satisfy her lust, unruly passenger forcing himself on an air crew and cummed explosively in that last fantasy

Though I cummed twice already and used up the shots in my basic package, Ms Sue still took time to cuddle with me, more chit chat including showing me her favorite IG celebrities and their antics. Haven't had a session with such a bubbly, chatty, sophisticated girl in a long time. Will fly Lingerie Air again when time and Vit M allows!