Boobs : 32C nice size
BBBJ : 9/10 nice sucking
FJ : 9/10 tight
Kissing : Yes
Fingering : Yes
Moan : 9/10
Skin : smooth skin 9/10

Payment RM 2800/2s

First glance, pretty with solid body. She’s quite chatty and easy to break ice. While in room her hand already roaming all over my body while we still chatting

I love girls who has the initiative to take the first move. While chatting she handjob me and she will direct blowjob you. This girl has a decent blow job skills and wet pussy. While she blow me hard, I’m working hard on rubbing and fingering her. Cap on and she riding me fast and deep. This time I cum too fast maybe due to over excited with this Miki, solid body and love sex. She remind me of Crystal and Angeline.

Started round 2 with blowjob and deep penetration with missionary post. Love the bonk her hard and fast when you see her juicy wet pussy. She even ask for more deeper and ask me don’t cum too fast. Ha ha this really excited me. She let me rest a while while I rubbing her wet pussy. End our sessions with deep soggy penetration. Overall very happy with her. Nice girl with decent good skills ana love sex.

Always happy with SNN recommendation. He knows the type of girls I want always honest with the girls feedback.

Will go for Joan next
WIR : Yes