View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Looked for An An today. Don't forget to upz me after reading the review.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/an-an-massage/

Massage: 9/10
Even though the massage is slightly shorter than those plain vanilla masseurs', the focus is more on the sensual part, which is really, really sizzling. Brilliant to allocate more time to the sensual part!

She was FN the moment I was on the bed. At times during the massage, she would just lie on me and massage me. The feeling of her smooth skin, little bush and body rubbing against my body is super arousing and comfortable.

She is definitely trained in massage as it was firm and pressure was applied at all the right places.

The best part is the head and face massage after the sensual part. It was so, so comfortable that I almost fell asleep. A good amount of time is spent here. I was a having a bit of headache before but after that, the headache was gone and I felt really energised and revitalised.

Looks and body: 9/10.
She looks exactly like her pictures, with sharp and nice facial features - perfect for a mistress who can hook your soul away and arouse the dormant beast in you.

She is quite tall as well, around 165. So it was good to hug her as she has the volume and size. Because of her size, it felt good when she laid on me.

Her body is very hotz as well. Her pair of melon is substantial and draping nicely. Was waiting to catching her boobs shaking.

The best part about her body is that she doesn't exercise much. It makes her body soft and tender, perfect to be grabbed. But she is still very slim. It is in sharp contrast to those sporty girls who exercise so much and make their body too lean and not nice to touch.

After the session, I was still reminiscing the textual by grabbing the air. Haha.

Sexual: 9/10.
The foreplay was really, really awesome and lasted quite awhile. The usual foreplay is a lot shorter. But she was just licking me all over again and again. It was really v arousing.

Then when I was on my fours, she was licking my butt and giving my an AR. The slightly icy feeling on the butt crack was very relaxing.

Then when I flipped over, she gave me a nice solid BBBJ. She was definitely not rushing to finish the job and she was taking the time to do it. Because of that, it lasted awhile as well.

If you are looking for something to spice up your life and to revitalise you, I think An An is an awesome choice.

During the ending shower, my little bro was still slightly standing while typically it will be sleeping and ready to go home. Because my mind was still replaying her alluring looks and nice, tender body.

Honestly, her service was so good that it felt like she was paid a good premium to do that. The 10 bucks additional to the usual market rate of 110 is the best thing you can ever spend on, in your life. SPEND IT!

Will certainly return to her for solid revitalising sensual. RAWRRR.