View Single Post
Old 23-06-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
Does Xue Er have the water bed for nuru massage? Just curious as from her listing, didn't see the water bed so just wondering.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-xue-er/
Used to be able to see the bed in the past pictures used!
Now removed.

I only go to Xue Er for nuru too, and not tried with anyone else.
Why?
- she only does a set number of customer for this service, to prevent her burning out and giving subpar service.
- she wants to be “in the moment” when providing service, if not it’s very boring for her to just repeatedly go through the motions. So she tells me she tries to find joy in serving too
- she scrubs you clean before this service starts, so the skin is smooth for days after!
- she has lasting power to provide this service. From my point of view, it’s physically tiring to writhe/move about on someone for nuru. She has the strength to last.

Overall the summary is that she provides best service, and takes pride in her job, while wanting to feel shiok herself. Which is why I repeatedly go back to find her