View Single Post
Old 13-08-2014, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
strategy51 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystrategy51 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Continue from my previous encounter.

Since my wife didn't reject my suggestion directly, I told her then I will try to arrange. She replied, u crazy har? After so many years being together, more or less I know and understand her quite a bit. Her kind of reply is ok but shy to admit.

So one night I supposedly bought a lot of beer and waited for my frd to come back from work, we have quite a bit of drink and I started my plan. Why drink?
If anything unpleasant or may cause embarrassment I can use the excuse of being high or drunk.

I asked him, how u find my wife? He replied, what u mean? She is a very nice lady and a very good wife. I said, I know. What I mean is, do u think she is sexy? can a normal man get sexually attracted to her? He quickly asked me, why? she got other man outside? Impossible. I said, no no no. Then we carry on drinking….

I told him about us, e.g. we are very open in our marriage and Im different from normal husband, Im fine with my wife flirting or gg out partying with guys even having sex with him , only if she agreed or want but all I need to be aware of. With the effect from our beer, he calmly replied, wow u so good one.
Hardly got husband can accept this kind of thing.

Continue drinking…..and I asked if he think my wife is sexy? He replied, of coz!! I asked him again, if she is sexually attractive? He again replied, yeah of coz. Then….I ask if he ever think of fucking her? He got a shock and replied mi, of coz not!!!! I calm him down and told him, Im ok if he wan coz my wife ok with u too. He like suddenly wake up from the drunkness and told mi, he like to fuck gals but his principle is never to touch his friend gf/wife.

Feeling the tension, I calm him down by quickly telling him, its a joke bro. He's alright aft awhile and we continues drinking till late. The next day, we treat like nothing happen. We merely take it as we were both drunk and anyhow rubbish talk.

I didn't really told my wife abt it and she did not remind me too. But most of the time when we make out, we started role playing. Of coz I act as my friend, being drunk and sneak into our room, our sex was great, my wife was so wet during our foreplay and she actually squirt a bit for the first time. The best part was asking my wife to moan for his name when I bang her, she really take it thats it was my friend fucking her, she was damn high and and came hard, for mi, as usually, the moment my wife started calling my friend's name, I couldn't control much and came hard into her too.

After started role playing, I often suggest my wife to wear super revealing clothes at home or when we go out at night chilling. My friend will still catch a few glance of my slutty wife.

My wife told mi she enjoy what we are doing and guess she will only enjoy more when all are juz fantasy, role playing. Maybe not actually doing it for real…..

Hope u guys enjoy my humble sharing