View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

Thanks all.

Cont’d

Secondary 1 was a quite a culture shock for me. Having guys in the same class meant I had to be more aware of my actions, like sitting. I was always the active girl back in primary school and thought of myself as the “alpha” in my class. Was athletic, well kinda, I ran, played netball and swam. Therefore naturally, I was abit of “chor lor”. Haha, I wasn’t that feminine.

So, for a good part of sec 1, I kept to myself mostly. Coming to terms of having to deal with a new species of humans around me. Also, I had the “all girls’ school” air of pride in me. I wanted to segregate myself from the rest. So sec 1 came and went uneventfully.

When sec 2 came around, I did make a couple of new friends, mostly girls. Guys were still alien to me. It was at a classmate’s all-girls birthday party that the taboo topic was touched on.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. After ostracising myself for a year, I really yearn to fit in somewhere. 5 years is a long time to be by myself in school. I was lonely. I tried to get in on the numerous BGR conversations my girls were having.

There were 4 of us in that clique. The topic started when one of them announced this huge crush she was having on one of the senior boys in her ECA and how she went ga-ga when he asked her to go for a MCD ice cream after ECA one day. Then the others started chipping their stories and to my surprise, 3 out of 4 of us already had some dating experience. No prizes for guessing who’s the odd one out.

Then something one of them said hit me. One of the girls told me that she heard that a senior in my uniform group ECA likes me and has been asking for my telephone number.

That got me sitting up. Me? Anti-social, nerdy, unfriendly, not-a-head turner me? I won’t deny it. As much as I’ve been keeping to myself the past year. Hearing that a boy, someone of the opposite sex is interested in me sure is flattering.

Egged on by my small clique, I was convinced to at least talk to the guy.

So enters the first guy who had me...