View Single Post
Old 16-11-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: share your experience to fuck a 60 year old granny?

I share a real story that happened to me when I just grad. I need to state upfront that I’m not attracted to grannies, even now when I chiong I will only look for syt or max 30s ladies.

This happened during my first job where I have an MD in her 50s. There was once we were rushing for an important presentation and found a last minute error to one of the slides so we have to come back to the office around 9+ to redo it. We worked all the way till 5am the next day and through the time in the office she keep brushing in to me. Initially I thought was because the place was small so will accidentally brush. After a while I realised she probably was doing it on purpose which made me uncomfortable so I tried to move further away. At one point she sat very close and her face came very close to my face. I don’t know why but I turned around and gave her a peck on her cheek, maybe because I felt pressured in knowing she wanted me to do it. Once I gave her a peck she turned super on, started kissing me on the mouth and her hand grabbed my dick over my pants. At this point my dick was still soft.

I can feel maybe she is a bit disappointed that my dick is soft so she unzipped my pant and help me to take it off. Then she put my soft dick in to her mouth and started blowing till it became hard. After that she sort of ordered me to fuck her. I did so reluctantly since she is my MD. Needless to say I have to keep pumping hard to keep my dick hard which really turned her on. In the end she managed to cum from me fucking her and she asked me to shoot inside since she has already menopause so no chance of getting pregnant.

After that experience I no longer feel that sex is very precious and started visiting HC to look for syt. Partly is to help remove the memory of me fucking a granny.