View Single Post
Old 17-12-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: If I am invisible

Episode 2

Ash's business was very well established and he had his own management team to run the business. It mean Ash could forked out more time for social works. Ash truly felt good when he helped others and did not expect anything in return. Sometime he also used his invisible ability to observe and understand the real situations so that he was able to help the needy better.

So far Ash used his special ability for the good of society. One night when Ash returned back to his condominium, he saw a very pretty and fair lady. She looked like Japanese or Korean. Ash was totally attracted by her beauty. Ash overheard the security manager asked how if she settled well after moving in for 1 week. Her name was Yuki, 26 years old Japanese expat.

Ash turned invisible and followed Yuki into her apartment. Ash knew it was unethical but he couldn't helped himself after all he was a normal straight young man. Ash only intended to observe her and never planned to do anything else.

Yuki stripped almost naked and went straight to bathe. Ash explored the living room and bed room. He didn't found any couple photo so he guessed Yuki was still single and available. He picked up her dirty clothes and sniffed...It smelled so nice...

Yuki finished bathing and changed into 1 piece night wear.

Yuki ate some japanese tidbits and watch TV. Ash was just hanging around all the while until she went to bedroom to sleep. And Ash return back to his unit in other block.

It continued for a few nights and Ash seem to enjoy the sneaky actions (watch Yuki bathing, peeing, shitting, sniffed her dirty clothes, watch TV together, lay on her bed etc). On the 5th night, Ash followed Yuki back to her home as usual. Yuki went to bathe as usual and Ash laze at her sofa. Yuki went straight to her bedroom tonight instead of watching TV. There was a bottle of champagne in her room and she finished all.

Yuki seem a little tipsy now...she opened her bedside drawer and took out a penis shaped vibrator...Yuki dim the room light and inserted the vibrator inside her pussy...she switched on the vibrator and was moaning gently...

Ash was watching closely at the side all the while. He took off all his clothing and masturbated his dick while looking at Yuki.

Yuki seem drunk and started to say nonsense...

Yuki: I want sex...fuck me....

At this point, Ash had to make the most difficult decision after he gained his special ability. If he choose to go home now, he still not considered making a grave mistake. However if he choose to fuck Yuki now, it could be the first step into the dark side...Ash struggled for 10 mins...Yuki was moaning constantly...

Finally Ash slapped himself and choose to go home...just when he left Yuki's room towards the exit...he heard Yuki screamed...Ash quickly rushed back to take a look...Yuki's vibrator had dropped onto the floor...she struggled to get up of her bed to retrieve her vibrator on the floor...her position will likely lead to a bad fall from the bed...and eventually she fell from the bed...Ash caught Yuki in time and helped her back onto the bed..

Yuki: Oh...I'm flying in my dreams...I want sex...long time no sex...

Ash: Hi Yuki, you are in your dream now...I'm your dream man...let have sex tonight...

Ash finally couldn't controlled himself. Ash french kissed Yuki like long lost lover. Yuki also returned the tongue fight with her dream man. Ash slowly kissed her face, her ears, her neck and downwards to her soft B cups boobs. His tongue teased her nipples in circular licking...Yuki begged for him to suck her nipples and Ash proceeded to suck like a hungry baby for 10 mins...

Ash continued his catbath downwards to her pink clean shaven pussy...he gave a few sniff and stick his tongue to taste her sexy abalone...Yuki responded with appeasing moans in Japanese...it went on for 10 mins and Ash drank enough abalone juices...it was time for Yuki to taste his erected dick...

Ash put his erected dick into Yuki mouth...Yuki responded with soft sucking...It seem Yuki was too tipsy to give a good BBBJ...Ash just penetrated his erected dick in and out of Yuki's mouth...Ash was practically fucking her mouth...he stopped after Yuki was choked..

Ash lay beside Yuki and fuck her in spooning style. He fondled her boobs while spooning her...Next Ash carried yuki to lay on top of him for reversal cowgirl style...Ash was doing much of the penetration from below as Yuki was too tipsy to cooperate...Ash slowly enjoyed his fuck for further 10 mins...

Next his turn to be on top to fuck Yuki in missionary style. Yuki's rosy face with her sexy Japanese moaning gave the urge for Ash to release his armies...Ash pumped faster and finally he pulled out his dick and cum on her boobs...

The volume of sperm were a lot as Ash stored for over 1 week...

Ash used wet tissues to wipe away the sperms on her boby. He tucked yuki to sleep and he went back to his unit. Ash went to bathe and hope the rain shower can wake up his mind...

Did he used his power for greater good or this was the first step into the dark side?

Stay tune...