View Single Post
Old 20-06-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: List + Info + PRICE of All Geylang Brothels and Links to Interesting Threads

Anyone knows how long the houses keep the security cam recording? In the first place I assume they are working and not just for show. Are they required to keep the recording for like how long? If the recording is running daily then it must take up a lot of storage space.

Asking as I realised in this day of AI and fast facial recognition, this is a privacy concern. There is video proof of how many times, at what times did we visit the houses. Most of the time we are small nobodies so nobody really want to identify us. But in situation of divorce, or if you decide to run for public service or is related to a well known family, then someone with a court order or with paying incentive to a less than honest okt could get access to the videos and using AI could track your visits.

Anyone friendly to an okt could ask what is the procedure of keeping security cam recording? How long and who manages it? Is it stored in the PC in the house or stored at a service provider facility? Is it like our dash cam that after a day or week or how long then it is over written?
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?