Old 04-05-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
justine1238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cd bbw btm

i just wanna share a " fantasy " i hope its not too notti ...

i am a CD crossdresser , i love to wear sexy cloths like gstrings , panties , garter belts and heels , top with a sexy silicone 36C cup bra ... when i do my house cleaning on weekends . i love to dance in my sexy electric pink gstrings that separates my smooth round tight ass bums while gyrating my body to the beat of trance music ... its so sexy and i feel so horny ... long flowing wig in a tight pink singlet ... i have a fleshy taut body smooth and horny ... i like to leave my windows in my flat and door open when i area clean ...

one day there was a manly voice at the door while i was cleaning the house , bending over exposing my pink gstrings under a short miniskirt ... "hello er miss ... " i turn around and there was a bald headed tall slim man in polo and jeans carrying a book , in his 50's fit ... he smile while enjoying my view ...
" yes ? you are ? " ... i approached the open door in my pink gstrings , pink bra and tight singlet topped in my bursting 36C bra , sexy smooth long wig , tan body ... curve ass ...

" Hi Miss , i am a pastor , can i have a word with you " ... he smile ...