View Single Post
Old 18-03-2021, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

She started to ask me questions first, like why im not married and kept bringing different women to hotel,so i replied because I am lonely and im a guy,i have needs.Then she asked me not afraid of getting AIDS by fucking around, I pretended to act sad,so i told her if i could have a gf, then I wouldnt fucked around.Then I reminded her that she was the reason why I was left alone and she said that chick is actually her husband's friend's wife, she did not badmouth me,just told her that she shouldnt do that to her husband.So i pretended to ask: 做什么?She said不应该跟别的男人上酒店!Then i pretended to ask again:那么你没有吗?she quickly answered that"我不是那种人".Of course I dont believe her,so my turn to dig up her history. And she really told me her grandmother story,from the day she came to Singapore. Some i know its true, some i know is shes lying. She claims that she move out of her house with her husband and rented a room outside to stay alone. She claims she cannot get along with her mother in law and its of the best interest of everyone if she moves out. So i probe about her relationship with her husband, she said they are not separated or divorced,just that they only meet when she goes over to pick her sons out. She has 2 sons and She only stayed back in Singapore because of them. So I asked her again she no more feelings for her husband, she blurted out:早就淡了.Then i teased her whether is it why she said just now she already never do for a long time,and this time she replied that she actually had a bf(u see,i say all PRCs are great liars), but because she refused sex with him,thats why he broke off with her.She claims that because she is officially still her husband's wife,she cannot betrayed him.(I know its a lie, she is afraid to lose the citizenship if she kena send back after divorce). I told her its hard to believe theres still such wonderful woman around, She felt awkward that she lied,she looked down and kept eating and then stopped before breathing hard and started to talk.She confessed that there were things she had hid in her heart too long but could not tell anyone,so if she tell me,can i keep a secret. Wow I didnt believe a supper can turn things around! She began to tell me how tiring and dry her life is,everyday work and then after work,go meet her sons and after that back to her rented room to sleep. And even on her OFF days,its pretty much the same,meet her sons and back home. She also wish to have someone to love her and take care of her.I rubbed it in by asking her,is it why she always in bad mood and have bad temper? She smiled at last,1st time ive seen her smile, she claims to have stress at work, stress with her 2 sons, and her husband. Then she 傻傻blurted out that everytime she hear couples making love and moaning, she envies them. So i asked about her bf,she suddenly realised she had said that earlier,so she thinked hard to come up with an explanation,she said she met him at a hair salon when she went to do her hair and they exchanged wechat and went out a few times during her OFF days. I probed further, asking 没做吗?she replied they only kiss,bcos that day she had menses. Then after she told him she has 2 sons, he never contacted her anymore.even she make appointment to do her hair,he also avoided him. I felt strange upon hearing that, the guy cant be so fast avoiding her without getting to fuck her. This I dont really believe her but I pretended to assure her she will find a better one.Then she let out another secret..She has a crush on a new colleague who is many years her senior. I thought its an old uncle but it turns out to be a young looking guy who is turning 50.She said she is captivated by his charm and his perfume always turns her on. I asked her why never open up to him, she replied that he is happily married with a pretty wife and 3 sons. So she can only have the crush. I told no worries,she sure can find the right one. As I was getting tired, i told her i needed to rest. So i stood up and offered a handshake abd told her we should be friends as of now, she also stood up and shook my hand. Then she suggested exchanging wechat and we did. We cleared the table and she thanked me for the supper and i went back to my room.
I wasnt tired but i wanted to come back to my room..to pcc! I kept thinking of her getting fucked by the guy from the hair salon..fuck! Im moving towards next step!