View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Nowadays FR is like….

Looks: 30+ SYT! I like her looks
Boobs: A- but I’m not a boobs guy so I’m ok
Massage: No massage but I’m ok with it since I not there for it.
Service: 10/10! very green I like, got potential!
Gfe: 10/10! She pour me a cup of water!

LOLed literally. Though I am a firm believer of different strokes for different folks, I totally agree with you that the bar just keeps getting lower..any lower we will need to start digging trenches lol.

My "favourite" is this: Will lie beside you and HJ you like a GF. This one I most cannot tahan.. is like the most basic of basic way for a ML to do a HJ, I don't know why it is portrayed as very romantic somehow. For me if I read FR with such HJ pattern, I will KIV that ML. I don't expect all ML to be like Mint, never ending bags of tricks to HJ of course, but those MLs whom really aim to give us a memorable HJ to entice us RTM, will never simply "lie down beside you like a GF", and anyone with this kind of GF should seriously consider dumping her ASAP