View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pleasures of life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsm View Post
Hi Everyone, it's been a long time! Sooo busy with my kid and with covid and all. Will continue on more stories with my uncle.

TBC
So surprise n happy to see this TS babe cumming back so suddenly safe n sound to continue her sexually arousing stories with that uncle of hers after such a long absence ...was wondering where u MIA to babe ...a very good sex writer that can make us guys hard n wet below reading her notti stories ...haha

Congrats babe ...glad to know u hv just married n hv a kid already ! ...so fast ! ..why didn't let us know so we can celebrate yr wedding day tgt with u

Thanks for taking n juggling time to write out this long notti story for us to enjoy reading despite having to work n look after yr husband n newborn kid ...hv given u my 26 cherries to welcome u back babe n in appreciation of all yr efforts ...pls refer to yr user CP

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 08-09-2022 at 04:22 AM.