Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Weremonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDope View Post
I've just a session with Misaki. Been wanting to try her for a year but never had the opportunity to. Lucky me today. It was the best session I've had with a TS thus far. I'll start from the beginning:

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/3925702173.html

Arrived at the location about 25minutes earlier and went up. Managed to catch 2 other LB she was staying with and they were just about to leave (for my own personal time with misaki). They wanted a foursome but I politely declined. Didn't bring that much dough with me.

So once alone with Misaki, we began chatting about random things. She really gives you the GFE feel. Talk became a littler kinkier and soon we were both naked and on about our romp. Won't go into detail on that. She finished off on
me first then me on her. I swear I've never came so much in my life. It was all just cascading down her bear c-cup breasts. After the session we talked a bit more about how this is one of the better sessions she's had. The other ones she's been with either couldn't make her come or they came too fast. Guess I pleased her well.

So here are the winning numbers:

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10
Gfe: 10/10
Bbbj: 7/10 (depending on you, she might blow you with cap on or off. I got both =D)
Romp experience: 10/10 (Being a top I found her Ass to be quite tight, nice and warm. She topped me too and I must say her cock size was just right for me. I'd say 4-5 inches but definitely quite thick.
Overall session experience: 9/10
RTF: Yes!

Bros here who are thinking of hooking up with her soon, do so quickly. She's leaving on the second week of August to Thailand for reconstructive surgery. Yeap that's right! Misaki's cock is coming off! I'd leave it up to your feelings on that but if you wanna enjoy her as she is now, do so quickly.

DaDope
Agreed misaki is really hot...