Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ukrainian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Confessions of a Dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycoke View Post
For context, I am local Chinese 49 years old average looking.
And I am sharing the juicier ones. The straight-up sexual experience is seen one seen them all so I will skip it.
These would be the headings.

My first anal with a 16-year-old Fatima.
My first penetration without climax at a public swimming pool, I was 16.
Shagged my colleague’s wife.
Shagged my neighbour’s wife.
Shagged a stranger, a Fatima who was probably 18 years old.
Shagged a foreigner who was here on a student visa. PRC. Remembered her because she swallowed all my cum all the time!
Shagged a stranger#1 from the 1900 chatline. Had a few of these and it was fire!
Shagged a nurse from NUH.
My first and only. Had BJ from a guy and penetrated his arse. Still the best BJ to date. I am straight, not kidding.
Shagged a student with huge melons, 18 and she was the only one that gave me my first and last Gonorrhoea. CCB!
Shagged an AIA insurance agent. But did not get any policy from her.
Shagged a PRC tourist.
Shagged a Ukraine tourist. This one is highly memorable because she was young and primed.

These are all I can think of. If there is no major objection, I will gladly share them here shortly.

Just to reiterate, my purpose of sharing them here is not asking for forgiveness or shaming them.
This is shared here purely for entertainment purpose at my own expense as they are my personal experiences.
Ahhh, Ukrainian ^_^ You hit a goldmine buddy. Write a story about it please. I'm listening