View Single Post
Old 20-08-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 6
Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Since Men Lounges are currently down, here’s some rating on clubs with lumayan success rate of picking up ladies. This rating is based on a average looking guy (5/10) with average income (70jt/bln) ya, please don’t comment “if throw money confirm 100%” ��

1. Vote (PIK)
On weekends, plenty of girls to go around, but have to be daring and invite them for a drink. Crowd there is middle aged, so many of them live in rented apartments. Drinks are priced okay, but place closes at 1-2ish. Picked up 3 ladies so far, all looking for serious relationships ��. Success rate: 75%. I usually go with friends (3) so it cost around 1jt per pax.

2. Blackowl/Barnowl (PIK)
Crowded on most days, probably one of the better pubs in PIK. Crowd there tend to be middle-upper class middle aged people. I’d say they are up to date with the new normal, a lot of drunk women but be ready to spend some bucks to impress. Picked up 2 ladies, looking for fun. Success rate: 60% 2.5jt per pax (3)

3. Holywings (PIK)
One of the many Holywings for young people go to hook up, been there twice this month, I’d guess it’s not really sanitary, so I’d avoid. Crowded on weekends with 2 levels are hunting ground. Crowd are young and wild, below 25 so it’s really up to your pick up game. Picked up 3 young and mindless girls. Success rate : 75%. 1jt per pax (3)

4. 80Proof (PIK)
Spacious bar to have fun in. Been there a couple of times and have seen tables of single ladies dressed to seduce. Due to COVID-19, many girls are out looking for a quick buck, dont be surprised if they give you an offer. Level 2 dance floor opens after 12, so don’t come too early. Picked up 2 money hungry ladies. Success Rate: 80%. 1.5jt per pax (3)

There are other smaller cafes but not worth mentioning due to the lack of crowd. But feel free to add on if any bros have places to recommend. Hope this virus ends soon, cause I prefer men lounges ��

Last edited by Gikko; 22-08-2020 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Add ons