View Single Post
Old 17-01-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Married man surviving as single guy overseas

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
If you ever watch the Kdrama World of Married, you will understand. Other then sex, my family is a happy family, lots of joy, happiness when together. I can't give it up, the family gives me stability.

But its just sex missing, and unfortunately I see wife more as sister. So I seek excitement and sex outside.
No I supposed I never will, but that is me...if it is just sex then and that the fact is you are away most of the time, I suppose you can just fuck (I'm sure your wife is not stupid but she just look the other way; don't bring it up and find another man to satisfy her while you are away...seriously speaking otherwise what else she can do?).

I mean if both of you are ok with it, I don't see any issue...my own experience, I accepted a job for 18 months in the middle east following my divorce...

The night before I left, my gf told me don't bring back any disease because she wants to have children with me so try my best to endure (flying there or back cost a lot so it wasn't an option)...I hold it for 2 months then gave up to seek relief...

I was looking at your other thread which you wanted to start another family with someone in Europe...so I was thinking that maybe you crave having a woman in your house with kids waiting for you to return to every day after work.