Old 20-11-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pita987654 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

thanks so much for the heads up! What you shared has been very useful! Will definitely go down this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
There quite a few pub there . Most pub have 2 type of gers , one where you can have fun hugging or touch touch abit , another like just sit beside you play game and talk and drink with you . If you wan go hotel , sure will try to sit with those can humsap with you at the pub. But of course can hamsap does not mean will go hotel with you . Cannot humsap does no mean will not go hotel with you . In the end some need chemistry .

Next depend on you do like play pool ? If so can go Agun or 155. If you wan to sing song, can go bunker pebbles or echo. Echo have room upstairs , need some minimal spending . I think upstairs ger fetch higher tips than downstair .

Now for more happening music I think Echo if no one singing they will have some good music . 155 I not sure can sing or not . I seldom go there so kind of forget it.

If you wan need to talk to Fren or ger without raising ur voice . AGun might be ok . Their music not so loud .

Oh ya Sk pub also have room upstairs but they seem to have lesser geur. 156 I think too long never go .

Hi bro you be soloing ? If so I guess you be looking at one tower + one jar/2 bucket if you are good drinker . Some place don’t sell jug . And maybe 2 ger at least to keep you occupied.

One tower $65-70 one jar $28-32 , one bucket (6bottle ) $55-$58. 155 sell bucket (4 bottle ) I think around $42. Price varies on pub

So I estimate if you good drinker and ur ger also good drinker ( $100-$120 for beer and at least $60 for 2 ger )

If you drink less but with two ger . Max is around $70 for beer and $60 for 2 gal

Hope these information can help you decide which pub to go

(I send this msg to a bro on May 2023 ) so I guess the price list is still near or maybe up by $2-$3 now )