Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
GonefortheWeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

QSM/taman molek
I usually come here bcoz got hair salon next door and nice cafe down the road. All in one place, easy for people with no car
Girl:883
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10
Age 年龄(大概) : she said 19. I think 23 at least.
Body 身材 : 8/10. Got tattoo on arm and back. Outline only. Airplane strip
Boobs 胸部 : small B aby. Like xmm
Kissing 接吻 : N/A. tongue piercing
Catbath 全身漫游 : N/A
BBBJ 无套口交. : 8/10. That metal ball….
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : no. I did finger her till she pull me out.
FJ 爱爱 : 8/10
Actually came here to find my usual cai but she was not around.
So i ask for their new girls, 875 and 883. 875 have the cb look, like she is not willingly to work so i went with 883. Got the xmm ah lian look with all the tattoo on her. When to the room and had a simple shower. During shower i ask for her name and she said 883 and was very coy abt it when i ask again. Told me she only speak simple english. While she was cleaning my body, i just start playing with her. Rub her small mosquito tits and rub her pussy. Slowly insert one finger and went crazy with it. Her body start shaking and let out a moan.
Move on to the bed. She start cat bath that when i realise her tongue piercing. Damn… the mixture of her hot wet tongue and the metal ball is something i never felt before lol. I return the flavour by fingering her again. This time faster and harder. She stop her catbath halfway and just moan. Lol.
Caps on and she mount me missionary. Her stereo quite good, got av feel.
Change another position before i unload.
Maybe she is still new, her gfe was not there. It was until i was abt to leave she hug me and say “ily” lol. Happy to see me leave la.
GFE 女朋友感 : need more senior bros to train her in this.
Massage 按摩 : n/a
Rtf: maybe.