View Single Post
Old 25-09-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
I sent her home that night, nothing happened but we exchanged a quick awkward hug before saying goodbye. I'm not sure how things progressed from them so very quickly, but within a month or so, we were going for drinks a few times a week and making out in the car before going home each time. I found out that she was a small C cup despite her skinny frame, and she liked to keep her pussy clean shaven for hygiene reasons. The first time I went down on her in the backseat of my car, she moaned so loudly and passionately that I was legit worried that passing cars could hear her
After that night, I wondered where would we go from there. We chatted constantly through the day on WhatsApp and became quite close (and not just in a physical sense)... at some point, I was almost worried that going any further with her would ruin the friendship. But as with most hot-blooded males, the small head said “fuck this shit, friendship is overrated”...

I loved that she was cute, funny, passionate, and up for anything. One encounter I remember so clearly was being in my car at the office carpark early one morning (her new office was still nearby mine) as I drove her to work that day. As I parked head-in at a secluded corner of the carpark, I pulled the handbrake and commanded:

“I want you to blow me now, until I cum into your mouth...”

She took a good looks at me, put her hair into a loose ponytail, and leaned over to reach for my belt... no prizes fo
r guessing what happened next...

https://gifyu.com/image/4An2