Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Conor34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahco View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nicole-massage/

I usually don't write FR but this one deserves one to save fellow bros money.
When i entered her shop she asked me for the money and that was a red flag for me. Whenever a ML asks for money before the massage its usually bad. And this was no different.
I bathe...laid down and she started massaging me. After 15 mins she asked me to turn over. I was quite pissed already cause her massage was handicapped in that she was using 1 hand to massage half of the time. Anyway after turning over she started pouring oil on my dick and wanked it. No foreplay whatsoever. Then she started her upselling which really killed my mood. $50 to strip bf and whatever...then went down to $40...then $30. I told her to stop and turned over and told her to continue her massage. She knew by now I was not happy and she started to slow down and stopped her upselling.

All in all I was in and out in 45 mins including the bathing. Pls bros...I took a hit so that you won't waste your money. We need to weed out the shitty ones and make sure they close down to stop chopping us. Feeling really stupid and pissed off...
Yes bro same thing happen to me waste money most of her reviews are fake